Stainless Steel Dog Tag Engraved Keyring - 49mm x 28mm
They make great gifts and keepsakes for Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines Day and to celebrate New Arrivals.
You can have any image on the front which can be a photo, hand and footprints, fingerprints, Children's drawing or handwriting. You can then have any text on the back.
The image is engraved into the items and will not rub off, the image has a holographic effect.
How to order:-
1. Place your order via the website and email the following information to [email protected] or to our facebook page www.facebook.com/alittlebitcraftyuk/
2. Please send us your chosen image. Please ensure your image is not blurry and not too dark, please do not crop or reduce the size of your image and please ensure that there is not a bright background behind the subject. The image that you send can be black and white, sepia or full colour, this does not have any effect on the engraved result. To get the best engraving results we will edit the image and where required remove backgrounds.
3. Choose your font from the list below. If you do not select a font we will default to Segoe Print.
4. Send us your chosen text, making sure you use the correct grammar, punctuation and spelling, as we will copy and paste your text from the email directly on the engraved item.
5. Please send us any additional information regarding your order, for instance layout requests and if you require any symbols or emoji's. If we do not receive any instructions regarding your layout we will add the layout we feel looks best.
Tips for taking hand and footprints
The best results come from using our inkless wipes on white paper (They can be purchased here. If you purchase our inkless wipes we will send the pack out within 24 hours of you placing your order), alternatively you can use dark coloured paint on white paper. Once you have taken the print please scan (for best results) or take a high quality, bird's eye photo of the print.
Tips for children's drawings or hand written messages
The best results come from using dark pencils, felt pens or crayons on a white background (although you can send us any drawing and we can edit it before engraving it). Please scan (for best results) or take a high quality bird's eye photo of the print.
T & C's
(For our full Terms and Conditions please read our Terms and Conditions page)
We will copy and paste your chosen text from your email onto the engraved item, therefore we cannot be held accountable for any mistakes made on your email.
Unless specified we will edit and remove backgrounds where we feel you would have the best engraving results. Therefore we cannot be held accountable if you are not happy with the end result.
The engraved images are only as good as the originals sent to us, if we feel that the image you have sent us is not suitable for engraving we will request that a new one is sent.
Please send the requested information at time of purchase so that your order is not delayed. Delivery lead time is from receipt of required information.